Contracts and Grants
Procurements at FedBizOpps
The Millennium Challenge Corporation headquarters awards contracts to complete its mission of helping the world’s poorest countries reduce poverty through economic growth. These contracts provide opportunities to work directly with MCC and are governed by the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
MCC’s contracts, grants, and procurements are listed on the Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) web site.
Public Law 100-656, Section 501, requires that Federal agencies make available their Business Forecast to the Small Business Administration and to interested businesses. This forecast is for informational and marketing purposes only and does not constitute a specific offer or commitment by the MCC to fund in whole or in part any agency requirements referenced herein. It should be noted that the mission of MCC is to reduce poverty in foreign countries through economic growth. Therefore, the majority of MCC contract requirements are for services and goods to support numerous activities in low income, foreign countries. MCC does have a few, domestic, contracted base operation requirements.
This forecast includes anticipated contract actions that exceed the simplified acquisition threshold of $100,000. This listing is not all inclusive. It does not include anticipated actions that will be satisfied through calls or task orders against MCC contract vehicles.
- Open, fair and competitive procedures used in a transparent manner to solicit, award and administer contracts to procure goods, works and services.
- Solicitations for goods, works and services shall be based upon a clear and accurate description of the goods, works or services to be acquired.
- Contracts shall be awarded only to responsible suppliers and contractors that have the capability and willingness to perform the contracts in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable contracts and on a cost effective and timely basis.
- No more than a commercially, reasonable price (as determined, for example, by a comparison of price quotations and market prices) shall be paid to procure goods, works and non-consulting services
MCC has no small procurements posted at this time.
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Contract Vehicles