Working with the Private Sector
- Consultative Process and Outreach
- Invitation to Innovate
- Investment Opportunity Assessment
- Trade and Investment Promotion
- Procurement Outreach
- Corporate Sector Development
- Financial Sector Development
- Private Sector Participation in Public Sector Services
- Private Sector Development (PSD)
Promoting economic growth and reducing poverty by supporting competitive markets and efficient services for labor, capital and infrastructure through sustainable investments such as:
- Commercial enterprises, value chain linkages, and financial service providers;
- Increased capacity/know-how;
- Institutional and enabling environment strengthening and legal, regulatory and enforcement reforms; and
- Integrating private sector participation in public sector projects.
- Private Sector Engagement (PSE)
Deepening the impact of compact programs by:
- Consulting non-government actors to understand key growth sectors, obtain insights into program design and identify opportunities for collaboration during compact development and implementation; and
- Stimulating trade and investment opportunities to catalyze private sector interest, mobilize additional capital and foster commercial activity that complement MCC’s own direct compact interventions.
- Private Sector Participation (PSP)
- The overarching principle by which private sector is involved in providing services or infrastructure assets traditionally provided by the public sector.