Projected Results by End of Compact
The Mongolia Compact aims to achieve the results below by the end of the compact in September 2013:
- Increase immovable property values of hashaa plots in Ulaanbaatar by 13%;
- Increase dairy yield of cows for project herder groups (amount of increase under review);
- Increase the employment rate of technical vocational graduates from 71% to 75% and increase annual salary of TVET graduates from $1,237 to $1,336.
- Decreased prevalence of high salt intake, high blood sugar, and hypertension. (Amount of decrease of each undetermined)
- Increased treatment of diabetes and hypertension. (Amount of increase undetermined)
- Decrease Travel Time on the North-South road segments from 13 hours 50 minutes to 8 hours 20 minutes
- Decrease estimated health costs from air pollution in Ulaanbaatar. (Amount of increase undetermined)
Results to Date
Information on results to date is available in the Table of Key Performance Indicators (a subset of the full set monitored under the Mongolia Monitoring and Evaluation Plan). The full set of performance indicators is detailed in the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
Impact Evaluation Framework
In addition to careful monitoring of implementation performance and measurement of preliminary results, MCC is funding independent evaluations of the Property Rights and Vocational Education Projects that will assess what would have happened in the absence of the MCC investments and measure the gains in incomes that can be attributed specifically to MCC-funded activities. Information on these evaluations can be found in the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.