Use your professional expertise, innovative ideas, and skills to help lift some of the world’s poorest citizens from poverty while promoting MCC’s ideals of ruling justly, investing in people, and economic freedom.
Vacancies for U.S. Citizens
- Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist (Communications), AD-1035-3a
- Director (Contracts), MC-301-3a
- Director (Country Team Leader) - Niger, MC-301-3a
- Public Affairs Specialist (Media Relations), MC-1035-4b
- Resident Country Director (El Salvador II)
Vacancies for Federal Employees
Recruitment for the MCC Student Volunteer Internship Program Summer 2014 session is now closed.