Diversity at the MCC is:
- Valuing the differences that make us individuals;
- Uniting to meet common missions, goals and objectives;
- Seeing the value in each employee regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age or disability, regardless of job position or status;
- Committing, as an employee and employer, to uphold these values.
Diversity in MCC Programs
MCC promotes diversity in our partner countries by requiring a commitment to policies that promote:
- Political and economic freedom
- Investments in education and health
- Control of corruption
- Respect for civil liberties and the rule of law
Each country’s commitment is measured annually using different policy indicators.