Principles into Practice: Irrigated Agriculture and Property Rights and Land Policy Investments
Monday, April 23, 2012 at 11:00 am
MCC, Bowen Second Floor Conference Rooms
875 Fifteenth Street NW, Washington, DC 20005
MCC's model is based on the core principles of good governance, country ownership, focus on results, and transparency. The MCC Principles into Practice series offers a frank look at what it takes to make these principles operational.
Please join us for a discussion of two new Principles into Practice papers: Irrigated Agriculture and Property Rights and Land Policy (PRLP). MCC hopes these papers will allow others to benefit from and build on MCC's experience and lessons learned.
Irrigated agriculture and PRLP are critical components of MCC’s food security investments, which total $4.4 billion in 20 compact countries.
With welcome remarks from:
- Patrick Fine, Vice President of Compact Operations, MCC
And a panel discussion with:
- Richard Gaynor, Director, Property Rights and Land Policy, MCC
- Robert Fishbein, Director, Infrastructure, MCC
- B. Altantsetseg, Project Director, MCA-Mongolia
- Sarah Lucas, Director, Policy and Evaluation, MCC