Twitter Chat: Investing in Power
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Investing in Power in Africa
Alongside President Obama's trip to Tanzania, Senegal and South Africa, the Millennium Challenge Corporation and the Overseas Private Investment Corporation are engaging the private sector and development experts in a conversation about why power is crucial as an investment focus in Africa.
How to Participate
- Log on to Twitter.com/MCCtweets to see live Tweets and re-Tweets.
- Search for the hashtag #Power4all in the Twitter search field. This will allow you to see all of the town hall's interactions.
- Follow @MCCtweets, @opicgov, @USTDA, and @TradeGov through your Twitter account to see town hall updates in your Twitter timeline.
- Bookmark this page and return to see a live feed and be able to post tweets directly from here.
Tweet your thoughts, questions and what you are doing to address the power deficit in Africa and be sure to include the hashtag #Power4All.
If you are completely new to Twitter:
- @MCCTweets to host Twitter chat to discuss investing in #power in Africa at #Power4All
- Why is #power an important investment focus in Africa? #Power4All
- Let’s work together and make #Power4all a reality!