The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) is committed to fostering a positive workplace culture that respects and values the diverse fabric of all its employees. MCC values the highly talented, diverse backgrounds of its employees, and the agency relies on our collaborative efforts to shape independent viewpoints into effective practices and policies. MCC provides an equal opportunity for all individuals to see the value in each other and fully use their individual talents to advance the agency’s mission in an inclusive and respectful environment.
MCC’s commitment to creating a diverse workplace that values contributions from all employees can also be seen in our benefits and offerings to our employees.
Diversity at MCC is:
- Valuing the differences that make us individuals;
- Uniting to meet the agency’s missions, goals and objectives in reducing poverty and promoting economic growth in poor countries;
- Seeing the value in each employee regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age or disability, regardless of job position or status;
- Committing, as an employee and employer, to uphold these values.
Diversity in MCC Programs
MCC promotes diversity in our partner countries by requiring a commitment to policies that promote:
- Political and economic freedom
- Investments in education and health
- Control of corruption
- Respect for civil liberties and the rule of law
Each country’s commitment is measured annually using a set of independent, third-party policy indicators.