As a learning agency, MCC strives to continually feed the lessons learned from program evaluations back into our projects and programming. And for over a decade, we have been at the cutting edge of using rigorous evaluation methods to measure our projects’ impacts.
Please join us for this event to bring together the researchers behind the agency’s rigorous evaluations and practitioners from MCC’s partner countries to explore the tools, approaches, and data behind MCC’s education evaluations.
Keynote address: David Evans, Lead Economist, World Bank
- Innovations in Workforce Development and Job Insertion Programs
- Maria Victoria Fazio, Inter-American Development Bank
- Katy Vickland, Creative Associates
- Guillermo Hakim, Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Measuring Classroom and Teacher Practices in MCC Evaluations
- Larissa Campuzano, Mathematica Policy Research
- Ira Nichols-Barrer, Mathematica Policy Research
- Emilie Bagby, Mathematica Policy Research
- Sarah Humpage Liuzzi, Mathematica Policy Research
MCC, 7th Floor
1099 14th St NW
Washington, D.C., 20005