Millennium Challenge Corporation, in conjunction with the Moroccan American Trade and Investment Center and the National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce, will held a public meeting on Oct. 11, 2007 to discuss the recently signed Millennium Challenge Compact with Morocco. The seminar included panel discussions on trade and investment opportunities in Morocco and procurement opportunities in the MCC Compact.
Ambassador John J. Danilovich, MCC’s CEO, and
Moroccan Ambassador Aziz Mekouar gave opening remarks, followed by two panel discussions:
Trade and Investment Opportunities
- Heather Pederson — Boeing Corporation, Director of International Operations
- Khalil Jai Hokimi — Blackboard Inc.
- Jean AbiNader — Moroccan American Trade and Investment Center
MCC Compact with Morocco-Procurement Opportunities
- Muneera Salem-Murdock — MCC Resident Country Director for Morocco
- Michael Grossman — MCC Senior Country Director
- Jeanmarie Meyer — MCC Senior Director for Program Procurement
Millennium Challenge Corporation