Please join us online for MCC's Quarterly Town Hall on Facebook Live where MCC senior staff will provide a readout of the March 29 Board of Directors meeting, highlight the recently closed Jordan Compact, and give a brief overview of the Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America (EAPLA) and Africa portfolios.
This Town Hall is open to the public and we hope you tune-in through Facebook Live. However, if you wish to join us in-person, please register using the form below.
Send questions in advance and join the discussion online:
- On Twitter @MCCGov using the hash tag #MCCTownHall
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Live (event will livestream from this link starting a few minutes before 2:00 p.m.)
- Chris Dunn, MCC Acting Chief of Staff
- Lorelle Atkinson, MCC Acting Vice President for Public Affairs, Department of Congressional and Public Affairs
- Jason Small, MCC Managing Director, Africa
- Fatema Z. Sumar, MCC Regional Deputy Vice President, Europe, Asia, Pacific, and Latin America
- James Gerard, Managing Director, Threshold Program
MCC in Washington and Live on Facebook, The Facebook Live stream will begin on MCC's Facebook page at 2:00 p.m.
Millennium Challenge Corporation 1099 Fourteenth Street, NW 7th Floor Washington, DC 20005