Join MCC at our Quarterly Town Hall for a readout of the April 3, 2018 Board of Directors meeting and take part in a discussion about MCC’s work in the water, sanitation, and irrigation sector, featuring the recently closed Cabo Verde II compact and current compacts in Niger and Zambia and threshold program in Sierra Leone.
MCC speakers will include:
- Karen Sessions, Vice President, Congressional and Public Affairs
- Chris Dunn, Acting Chief of Staff, Office of the Chief Executive Officer
- Omar Hopkins, Director, Water, Sanitation, Irrigation, Department of Compact Operations
- Charlene Bayemi, Program Officer, Department of Compact Operations
- Autumn Lynch, Program Officer, Department of Compact Operations
- Jennifer Niedinger, Policy Officer, Department of Policy and Evaluation
- Kate Pritchard, International Communications Specialist, Congressional and Public Affairs
Join the discussion online and send your questions in advance:
MCC in Washington and Online
1099 Fourteenth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005