Join MCC to learn about two upcoming procurement opportunities in the Benin Power Compact Electricity Distribution Project.
Featured Procurement Opportunities:
- Works: Cotonou and Regional Grid Strengthening and Rehabilitation: Substations (to be released soon)
- Consulting Services: Supervisory Engineering Services (to be released soon)
These procurements are part of the Electricity Distribution Project of the Benin Power Compact. The project aims to modernize Benin’s power distribution infrastructure by increasing the network’s ability to support future demand growth, improving reliability, and reducing power loss and outages. The project will improve the network serving Cotonou, the economic capital of the country, and select regional networks as a complement to the proposed solar production investments. It will also construct a national dispatch and control center to more efficiently manage the national grid, including intermittent flow from renewable sources.
In addition to the procurements that will be discussed during this webinar, you may also be interested in this works procurement recently released by MCA-Benin.
Any questions concerning this procurement or requests for bidding documents should be submitted in accordance with the instructions contained in the Specific Procurement Notice available at the link above.
- Sinnammal Souppaya, Director, Program Procurement, MCC
- Christopher Broughton, Resident Country Director, Benin Power Compact, MCC
- Erin Ansell, Associate Director, Department of Compact Operations, MCC
Join Webex meeting
Meeting number (access code):
730 318 033
Meeting password: e5D33Hw9
Join by Phone:
1-844-740-1264 USA Toll Free
1-240-454-0879 USA Toll
This event is closed to press.
Visit Work With Us to learn more about procurement and business opportunities as well as other ways to work with MCC.