Join MCC to learn about upcoming procurement opportunities in the Ghana Power Compact.
Join Webex meeting
Meeting number (access code):
731 679 999
Meeting password: sKwsXHf2
1-844-740-1264 USA Toll Free
1-240-454-0879 USA Toll
- Preston Winter, Director, Program Procurement, MCC
- Sarah Olmstead, Country Director, Kosovo Threshold Program, MCC
- Elllen Moran, Senior Operations Advisor, Department of Compact Operations, MCC
- Lasoa Gas-Insulated Substation Bulk Supply Point to be installed at Kasoa and consist of the design, supply, construction, installation, training, testing and commissioning of new 161/34.5kV Bulk-Supply Substation.
- Four Primary Substations (Lots 1 and 2) to be installed in various sites around Accra to improve the efficiency and reliability of the grid (Any questions about this open procurement or requests for bidding documents should be submitted in accordance with the instructions contained in the Specific Procurement Notice.)
- Four Primary Substation Interconnecting Circuits (Lots 1 and 2) consisting of Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the new proposed 33kV and 11kV interconnecting and offloading circuits.
- Outage Management System to monitor the electric distribution systems of the Electric Company of Ghana to assist in power restoration.
- High-Voltage Distribution System and Security Lighting Work Packages for Markets and Economic Enclaves.
The first four procurements are part of the Electricity Company of Ghana Financial and Operational Turnaround Project, which supports the Government of Ghana’s efforts to improve the management and efficiency of the country’s largest state-owned electricity distribution utility by bringing in a private sector operator and by making investments in systems at the corporate level to improve overall service quality. The fifth procurement is part of the Access Project, which will facilitate safe and legal access to reliable electricity in markets and economic enclaves in urban areas.
This event is closed to press.
Visit Work With Us to learn more about procurement and business opportunities as well as other ways to work with MCC.