Quarterly Town Hall
Friday, August 10, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Join MCC for the Quarterly Town Hall to hear a readout of the June 11 Board of Directors meeting and take part in a discussion about MCC’s work in Europe, Asia, the Pacific, and Latin America. The event will include an update on the Mongolia program, and feature the recently closed Indonesia compact.
MCC speakers included:
- Jennifer Lackey, Managing Director, Congressional and Public Affairs
- Jonathan Brooks, Deputy Vice President, Department of Compact Operations
- Caroline Nguyen, Managing Director, Department of Compact Operations
- Jay Scheerer, Country Team Lead, Mongolia
- Ashley Harris, Program Officer, Mongolia
- Casey Dunning, Director, Results and Learning (moderator)
You are invited to join the discussion in person and online by sending in your questions in advance using:
- Twitter to @MCCgov using the hashtag #MCCTownHall
- Via email to email@example.com
MCC headquarters in Washington and Online, Franklin Court Event Space
1099 Fourteenth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005