This event has been postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Join MCC for the Quarterly Town Hall to hear a readout of the June 11 Board of Directors meeting and take part in a discussion about MCC’s work in Europe, Asia, Pacific, and Latin America. The event will include an update on the Mongolia program, feature the recently closed Indonesia compact and the development of the compact in Sri Lanka.
MCC speakers included:
- Karen Sessions, Vice President, Congressional and Public Affairs
- Chris Dunn, Acting Chief of Staff, Office of Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Brooks, Deputy Vice President, Department of Compact Operations
- Caroline Nguyen, Managing Director, Department of Compact Operations
- Jay Scheerer, Country Team Lead, Mongolia
- Ashley Harris, Program Officer, Mongolia
- Nilan Fernando, Country Team Lead, Sri Lanka
You are invited to join the discussion in person and online by sending in your questions in advance using:
MCC headquarters in Washington and Online, Franklin Court Event Space
1099 Fourteenth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005