On Thursday, June 23 MCC held a Twitter Town Hall following the quarterly Board of Directors meeting. MCC staff answered questions about the June 20 Board meeting and the latest MCC news.
Particpants joined the discussion by:
- Engaging on Twitter using the hashtag #MCCTownHall and following us at @MCCgov
- Sending an email to email@example.com with questions or comments
MCC staff who participated in the Twitter Town Hall included:
- Paul Weinberger, Vice President, Department of Congressional and Public Affairs
- Chris Maloney, Managing Director, Department of Policy and Evaluation
- Kristin Penn, Senior Policy Advisor, Department of Compact Operations