Join MCC to learn about upcoming procurement opportunities for the Reliable Energy Landscape Project, part of the Kosovo Threshold Program, anticipated in the next 6-12 months.
Key team members who are designing and launching request for proposals (RFPs) for local, Kosovo-based implementation of incentive grant programs supporting energy efficiency and district heating will present and be on hand to answer questions.
- Lona Stoll (TBC), Deputy Vice President, Sector Operations
- Sarah Olmstead, Resident Country Director – Kosovo, MCC
- David McGill, Director, Energy Practice Group, MCC
- Burim Hashani, Director, Energy, MFK
Procurement Opportunities include:
- Incentive Grant Management for Piloting Energy Efficiency Interventions Supporting Households and Multi-Family Apartments
- Consulting Services for Piloting District Heating Metering and Related Interventions for a Transition to Consumption-Based Billing
- Employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for women in the energy sector, included in the above procurement opportunities
Join us in person or via webinar to explore these opportunities and meet members of the Kosovo MCC and MFK Threshold teams.
Join Webex meeting:
Meeting number (access code): 731 363 474
Meeting password: 1234
Join by phone:
1-844-740-1264 USA Toll Free
1-240-454-0879 USA Toll
This event is closed to press.
1099 14th Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, D.C. 20005