The United States remains committed to fully implementing the 2030 Agenda and all 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to create a more sustainable and prosperous world. For nearly two decades, the Millennium Challenge Corporation’s (MCC) high-impact investments have supported countries in delivering on their SDG ambitions.
Cohosted with the United Nations Foundation, join us on Monday, September 18th, 2023, from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, for an action-oriented reception entitled, “MCC: Celebrating Partnerships and Advancing the Global Goals” as we delve into the crucial role of country-led partnerships in achieving the UN Global Goals. This event aims to inspire and mobilize diverse stakeholders to collaborate, innovate, and drive results that contribute to a more equitable future for all.
Light refreshments and drinks will be served.
- Alice Albright, CEO, Millennium Challenge Corporation
- His Excellency Lazarus Chakwera, President of Malawi
- His Excellency José Ramos-Horta, President of Timor-Leste
- Amina J. Mohammed, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations
- Peter Yeo, President of the Better World Campaign and Senior Vice President at the United Nations Foundation
To attend in person, you must RSVP. Please do so no later than 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 14.
The Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice (FFCSJ) requires all guests to be registered in advance. Unregistered guests will not be permitted entry to the building.
Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice
320 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017