The United States remains committed to fully implementing the 2030 Agenda and all 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to create a more sustainable and prosperous world. For nearly two decades, the Millennium Challenge Corporation’s (MCC) high-impact investments have supported countries in delivering on their SDG ambitions.
Cohosted with the United Nations Foundation, this action-oriented reception entitled, “MCC: Celebrating Partnerships and Advancing the Global Goals” highlights the crucial role of country-led partnerships in achieving the UN Global Goals. This event aimed to inspire and mobilize diverse stakeholders to collaborate, innovate, and drive results that contribute to a more equitable future for all.
- Alice Albright, CEO, Millennium Challenge Corporation
- His Excellency Lazarus Chakwera, President of Malawi
- His Excellency José Ramos-Horta, President of Timor-Leste
- Amina J. Mohammed, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations
- Peter Yeo, President of the Better World Campaign and Senior Vice President at the United Nations Foundation
- Richard R. Verma, United States Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resource
Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice
320 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017