Following the release of Publish What You Fund's 2013 Aid Transparency Index, MCC and IGD are partnering to engage stakeholders, including the private sector, and development experts in a conversation about why more access to data is important.
How to Participate
- Log on to Twitter.com/MCCtweets or Twitter.com/IGDleaders to see live Tweets and re-Tweets.
- Search for the hashtag #Data4all in the Twitter search field. This will allow you to see all of the town hall's interactions.
- Follow @MCCtweets and @IGDleaders through your Twitter account to see town hall updates in your Twitter timeline.
- Bookmark this page and return to see a live feed and be able to post tweets directly from here.
Tweet your thoughts, questions and what you are doing to address the power deficit in Africa and be sure to include the hashtag #Data4All.
If you are completely new to Twitter:
- Visit Twitter's site tour.
- Create a Twitter profile and "follow" MCC and at @MCCtweets and IGD at @IGDleaders to participate.
- @MCCTweets & @IGDleaders are hosting a Twitter chat to discuss #opendata at #Data4All!
- Why is #opendata important for accountability and sustainable growth? #Data4All
- How are @MCCTweets & @IGDleaders working to ensure #transparency & #opendata in their programs? #Data4All