The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) has launched an Annual Program Statement (APS) for opportunities to collaborate with MCC in achieving its mission of poverty reduction through economic growth. MCC invites organizations to propose ideas for working with us in partnership to address specific needs through the APS. Interested parties are invited to register for any or all of the online webinar conferences regarding the following opportunities included in the APS.
- Agribusiness in Niger
- Data Collaboratives for Local Impact (DCLI) in Africa
- High Frequency Monitoring Data
- Data Collection and Analysis in Sri Lanka
- Growth Diagnostics and Economic Policy Reform
- Urban Growth Analysis and Urban Management
You may register for any or all of the webinar conferences currently scheduled in support of the six technical areas included in the APS. Each webinar conference will cover two technical areas. You may read more about these technical areas along with the terms of the APS on https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=298597