At MCC’s first of three events in its Gateway to Opportunity series, a moderated panel discussed on the role of U.S. energy companies in Africa. Panelists included:
- Eric Pike, CEO, Pike Electric Corporation
- Patrick Hennelly, CEO, Weldy/Lamont Associates, Inc.
- Martin Edlund, CEO, Malaria No More
- Steven Kaufmann, Chief of Staff, Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Moderator: Mark Green, CEO, Initiative for Global Development
MCC’s Gateway to Opportunity Summer Series is a forum for U.S. companies to identify business opportunities in MCC partner countries.