The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) is a U.S. foreign assistance agency that has invested more than $5 billion in partner countries to address the many sources of food insecurity. Since its founding in 2004, MCC focuses on addressing major constraints to economic growth and food security through large binational grant agreements called “compacts”.
Building on the UN Food Systems Summit (FSS), this event features tools developed by the MCC and the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) to advance global agricultural and food systems transformation. These tools are meant to support design and implementation of programs to advance food security, social inclusion, and climate-smart agricultural systems.
In this webinar, MCC will present a preview of our upcoming Agricultural Development Toolkit along with a series of MCC-supported papers from IFPRI that are already informing MCC’s work with our partner countries.
There will be ample time for Q&A.
List of Speakers
- Katerina Ntep, Deputy Vice President, Sector Operations, MCC
- Eric Trachtenberg, Practice Lead & Senior Director, Land & Agricultural Economy, MCC
- David Laborde, Senior Research Fellow, Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI
- Will Martin, Senior Research Fellow, Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI
- Nicholas Minot, Senior Research Fellow and Deputy Division Director in the Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI
- Eduardo Maruyama, Research Coordinator, IFPRI
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 231 317 57691
Meeting password: 123BM
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-655-0003,,23131757691## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0003 US Toll
Stream Embed Code
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.