Join us for a webinar hosted by MEDEF International to learn more about working with MCC.
MEDEF International is a non-profit private-funded organization, created in 1989 by MEDEF, the French Business Confederation. MEDEF International is a global representative of the French private sector.
This webinar will allow you to:
- Better understand MCC and its procurement procedures;
- Identify collaboration opportunities;
- Discuss MCC’s work in Africa including investments in water, agriculture, energy and transport sectors.
- Mitsi Sellers, Director of Strategic Partnerships, MCC
- Jason Small, Managing Director, Africa, MCC
- Jean-François Boittin, Representative for MEDEF in Washington (Moderator)
To register, Click Here