To ensure development projects have the intended impact on the people they are meant to serve we need evidence. Join the Millennium Challenge Corporation for an event that will launch the MCC Evidence Platform, a new interactive web-platform designed to encourage the use of MCC’s data and analysis. The discussion will also highlight why learning from evidence is important to achieving results.
Opening remarks by MCC CEO Alice Albright
- Ruth Levine, CEO, IDinsight
- David Medina, Co-Founder and COO, Results for America
- Essaïd Azzouzi, Deputy Director General, MCA-Morocco
- Alicia Phillips Mandaville, Vice President, Department of Policy and Evaluation, MCC
When it’s time, use the below WebEx information to join us.
Event Number: 2311 053 8100
Event Password: 123BM
To join this online event
- Go to https://mcc.webex.com/mcc/j.php?MTID=efe276cd25025662eb4bc83c6aa337cb4
- Enter the event password: 123BM
- Click “Join Now”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to join the teleconference.
To only join the audio conference
US Toll: +1-415-655-0003
Access code: 2311 053 8100
Virtual Via WebEx