Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) invites you to Democracy Delivers Development
Join Alexia Latortue, MCC’s Deputy CEO, in a discussion with high-level government officials from Niger, Malawi, Mongolia, Senegal and Congress as leaders delve into how democracy and good governance are critical for development investments to prosper.
- The Honorable Ami Bera, U.S. House of Representatives (remarks prerecorded)
- Alexia Latortue, Deputy CEO, Millennium Challenge Corporation
- His Excellency Ouhoumoudou Mahamadou, Prime Minister of Niger
- His Excellency Lazarus Chakwera, President of Malawi
- The Honorable Battsetseg Batmunkh, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mongolia
- The Honorable Amadou Hott, Minister of Economy, Planning and Cooperation, Senegal
Mongolian and French interpretation will be provided. This event, an official side event of the Summit for Democracy.