Use your professional expertise, innovative ideas, and skills to help lift some of the world’s poorest citizens from poverty while promoting MCC’s ideals of ruling justly, investing in people, and economic freedom. Our model is defined by principles of selectivity, country ownership, transparency, and a focus on results. Our values identify who we are and what is important to us. MCC’s values are CLEAR – Collaboration, Learning, Excellence, Accountability and Respect. We recruit staff that will embody and uphold these values.
Vacancies for U.S. Citizens
- Staff Assistant, MC-301-5
- Press Secretary, MC-301-4a
- Pathways Intern (Public Engagement & Events Assistant), MC-099-4
- Travel Coordinator, MC-301-4c/4b
- Administrative Program Specialist, MC-0301-4C