Internships are provided for students with a desire to work in the international development field. Assignments are designed to complement the intern’s educational pursuits while meeting the expressed needs of the agency and individual MCC departments.
Summer 2016 Session
Recruitment for the MCC Student Volunteer Internship Program Summer 2016 session is now closed. Announcements for the Academic Year 2016 - 2017 will be posted starting in mid-June. These internships run from September 2016 through December 2016 and/or January 2017 through May 2017.
All applicants must apply through USAJOBS.
Internships are offered in the following MCC Departments:
- The Department of Administration and Finance
- The Department of Policy and Evaluation
- The Department of Compact Operations
- The Department of Congressional and Public Affairs
- Office of the General Counsel