MCC is delighted to invite you to join our event: Powering African Growth – Regional Integration. The event will cover the role regional markets play in continental growth and how key institutions – such as the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), the World Bank, the African Continental Free Trade Area, and MCC’s regional program – are contributing to this growth.
WHEN: Thursday, June 17 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST
// 14:00 – 15:00 Ouagadougou // 14:00 -15:00 // Abidjan // 14:00 – 15:00 Accra
WHERE: Virtual via Zoom, registration information below
- Mahmoud Bah, Acting CEO, MCC (Moderator)
- Dr. Donald Kaberuka, Chairman & Managing Partner for SouthBridge Group, and the 7th President of the African Development Bank
- Siengui A. KI, Secretary General, West African Power Pool
- Kalilou Sylla, Minister Delegated to the Ministry of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and Diaspora, in charge of African Integration, Côte d’Ivoire
- Pauline Zouré-Kaboré, Minister Delegated to the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Development, Responsible of Land Use Planning and Prospections, Burkina Faso
- Deborah Wetzel, Director for Regional Integration for Africa, the Middle East and Northern Africa, World Bank Group
English and French interpretation will be provided. This event will be recorded.
Space for this event is limited.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.