Maximize internal efficiency and productivity. Maintain and motivate a world class, high functioning staff
After 12 years, like any firm that has moved beyond start-up and the first phase of growth, MCC needs to invest in institutional strength, including a business culture of dynamism, strong and flexible management systems, and exceptional human capital.
- Design better compacts, faster through systems changes directed at stronger outcomes for cost, time, and quality.
- Invest more in the rapid start-up, strong performance, and sustainability of local partner implementers.
- Empower and motivate staff through support for bottom-up innovation and collaboration.
- Support country teams by strengthening and streamlining managerial oversight and better defining roles, responsibilities, and accountability.
- Integrate and strengthen systems for financial management, contracting, results, knowledge management, and human resources to boost productivity, optimize resource allocation, and enhance decision making.
- Adapt policies for staffing and training to better meet MCC’s workload needs and distinctive human capital needs.