Lead on data and results measurement, learning, transparency, and development effectiveness
MCC should take its results and data leadership to the next level by helping others build data-driven decision-making systems; better measuring systemic impact; incorporating and improving gender data; investing more in knowledge feedback; and committing to scaling evidence-based development innovations.
- Explore new data sources for more accurately identifying countries with high poverty rates.
- Build out the MCC results framework to better assess systemic impact, track gender and social inclusion goals, performance on institutional goals, and efficiency.
- Invest more in knowledge management systems that systematically share and deploy learning internally and externally.
- Share innovations in data-driven decision-making across the development community.
- Target resources for promoting and scaling proven innovations where conventional development solutions are failing.